JOIN NOW FOR FREE

field "text" should not be empty   Reply to topic

Posted On: 14 Jun, 2012 at 09:15 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

I don't understand why I keep getting this message every now & then when I try to post a response to a forum thread. I reboot, clear the cache & I know the person hasn't blocked me. There is one thread that is about a month old, I still can't respond to it. Yet sometimes on the same day, I can post to another one, but that doesn't happen often. Ususally when I get the message, I can't post to any of the threads. Soooooooo why do I keep getting this message????? It's very frustrating!!! You know I have a lot to say. lmao

Posted On: 14 Jun, 2012 at 09:22 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

OK I was able to post this thread without an issue. However, I couldn't post a new thread in the general section either. So it won't let me post at all in that section.

Posted On: 15 Jun, 2012 at 05:48 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Well damn Marie, I thought he knew better than that by now!!! lol

Posted On: 17 Jun, 2012 at 11:07 PM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

GREAT! both maria and browneyes on the same thread =one message to both.

i'll be scarce in the chatroom. the rude ones are chasing the interesting members away, making it less & less appealing.
we have two who use it as their personal facebook page. inconsiderate that 50 other members are chatting & whoopping it up...they will enter in bring the room to a screeching halt.

i don't have a single dollar at risk in pv nor will i see any profit. if that's how they want to operate their business, it's none of mine. i can vote with my feet.

i've repeatedly seen even active cammers enter, see wots on AGAIN! & exit.

i enjoy cams. but without an approximate cam schedule can no longer afford the time to hang around chat HOPING somebody interesting MIGHT chat.