JOIN NOW FOR FREE

couples who contribute ALOT...   Reply to topic

Posted On: 27 Mar, 2012 at 05:51 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

hi BOSS, this has been on my mind...how do U treat the special couples who contribute so mu to PV??

just noticed md69er with over 70 cute posts but know that hollie & a whole bunch of others have been a cornerstone in this visual community.

at the very least, create a special symbol for their membership alert (the "P" in star) signifying that their"hall-of-fame" members....oooh! might not be a bad idea for ALL models who get picked into the archives!

methinks making models & photographers feel appreciated will translate into more submissions & proud members (sez he who doesn't have a dollar invested in the company...:)

boy! "BJ for bucks" sure turned out to be a fun theme!

Posted On: 27 Mar, 2012 at 12:18 PM therealed therealed
19 Nov, 2008

Hi Eyeballs thanks for the suggestion, maybe we could have some sort of merit badge when you post so many contris, I'll look into that.

Yeah Bj4 bucks seems to be going well!

Cheers

ED

Posted On: 27 Mar, 2012 at 05:12 PM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

yeah....
maybe a gold star for the plus 10 contributors & perhaps a blue signifying a model has had a photo added into the archives???

just trying to figure out how to encourage & stop loosing cute models after 2 to 4 posts....i think we have the same goal but you drive a nicer car! :)

Posted On: 27 Mar, 2012 at 06:38 PM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

sorry to bug you, thinking out loud here...

been a long time since a PV spokes-model has been considered, some other nickname that sounds like an award & models would strive for as they've in bj-4-bucks.

BUT instead of having to suffer with a year-long winner...how about 90 days!???

ptentially, 4 models per yr could be that "special" girl!!
(i'm only thinking what motivates the models & photographers...i believe recognition is the right direction!)

OK. i'm going back into my hole now....