JOIN NOW FOR FREE

can't access current post   Reply to topic

Posted On: 23 Mar, 2011 at 02:40 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

I have a post up in the amateur section which went up on 3/3, browneyes16 #10. I have had a number of non-premium members say that they cannot access the post. It tells them that it is archived & to upgrade.

Posted On: 24 Mar, 2011 at 06:41 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

just checked, i got # 10 just fine, along with all the other disgusting (delicious) pics U post! i went to Ur profile then clicked on ALL submissions & got there that way.
don't know if folks R having trouble coming in a different way.
now, the sequence is NOT in order. i think #10 set was in 4th or 5th spot. could that be the problem?

take care sweetie, as always, luv ya

Posted On: 24 Mar, 2011 at 07:04 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

no the problem is that all posts are showing as hardcore or archived to non-premium members when they go to my profile. the date is no longer available when accessing the post thru the amateur drop box on the home page.

Posted On: 24 Mar, 2011 at 11:23 AM therealed therealed
19 Nov, 2008

This is not a problem, after your time on the current site your pics are all moved to our archives which are part of a premium membership and not part of the free section.

Regards

ED

Posted On: 24 Mar, 2011 at 11:50 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

How can a post still show that you can vote BUT it cannot be viewed? That doesn't make any sense! And this has NOTHING to do with the contest. It has to do with the fact that I post in this section for the dozens of people I chat with on a regular basis & those who view my posts on a regular basis who are not premium members. I was told that posts get archived at the end of the month in which they are posted. It was posted on 3/3, ummmm we're still in March! So how is that not a problem?

Posted On: 25 Mar, 2011 at 11:14 AM therealed therealed
19 Nov, 2008

Hi there, we can't show every contribution for the month, all sets in amateur get a maximum of 14 days in the free section (Milf/Mature 14 days) then are moved to the archive where only premium members can vote on them.

It'a always been this way.

Regards

ED

Posted On: 25 Mar, 2011 at 09:42 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Hi Ed!!!!!!!!! well i vote that this gets changed for browneyes only..... her post should be able to be seen all month for all her fans!!!!!! look this girl has quite a following.... and I also vote that our browneyes has a direct line to you Ed so if she needs something, "bam" she can get a hold of you , kinda like the bat phone that goes direct to the commish.... its has to be a red phone!...... so lets give this some thought okies?

thanks Ed!!!!!!!!!!! :)

lol

Posted On: 28 Mar, 2011 at 11:43 AM therealed therealed
19 Nov, 2008

lol...yeah I'll have a look for one of those "RED" phones, or we could go for a giant light on the top of a building....any ideas on the symbol?

Posted On: 30 Mar, 2011 at 01:51 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Well Ed..... this could go several different ways,. but I'm thinking , Ok... lol hummmmm what symbol would be good to notify you that browneyes needs you. I'd say a nice pretty little vagina (pussy) if you will) with a slight tint of redness and that glistens as if it was wet, hot and horny would be great. I think that would symbolize Browneyes very well. Because #1 browneyes is Hot and #2 she does get pretty horny as do all of us. teehee! and #3 mmmmmmmmm she does get wet. So!! There ya go! Glad to be of service! lol

Hi Ed!!!!!!! waves!

funstuff :)

Posted On: 30 Mar, 2011 at 02:16 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

lol funstuff. good choice, a nice large, wet pussy sitting high above the city!mmmmmmm I'm getting wet just thinking about all the hard cocks that will be walikng around!