JOIN NOW FOR FREE

too few of us thank U contributers....   Reply to topic

Posted On: 19 Nov, 2010 at 04:46 PM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

without you, there wouldn't be any fun, maybe not even a website!
dunno why we forget to express our appreciation. maybe the sight of a pretty woman tosses us back 2 jr high, we're not thinking, just staring & breathing hard...

it's great to be a part of this community. it takes a sense of humor to pitch in.
when i see a woman, young, old, skinny, tall short etc i always know that she has someone that loves her & thinks she's the cat's meow!

in today's world, isn't that COOL???! no, she might not be MY cup of tea, but she's being shared by her partner 4 the OTHER 110.000 viewers that think she's perfect & want 2 eat her ass 4 lunch! so shutup loosers!

ok. i'm talking 2 much. let me close by saying that i am blown away by the gracefull poses & smooth grooming from our amateur models.

i couldn't be happier with the digital age!
now that U don't have 2 pay 4 film & processing, U photographers are shooting at a level so good that 10 yrs ago we'd only see similar shots in a photo exhibit! no lie.

don't get me wrong, i hate everyone of U cocksuckers that have a pretty girfriend or wife! i'm just sayin that Ur taking some decent shots, that's all.

take care...eyeballs

Posted On: 20 Nov, 2010 at 03:29 AM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

LOL, I like it eyeballz.

Posted On: 21 Nov, 2010 at 07:28 AM dutchess dutchess
9 Jan, 2010

yes thanx all sexy PVers who post and share on here ......that is what makes this site so fun!!

X Dutchess

Posted On: 21 Nov, 2010 at 07:29 AM dutchess dutchess
9 Jan, 2010

Oh and Lookie !!!......... hi :-)

Posted On: 22 Nov, 2010 at 03:15 AM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

Hi Dutchy honey. I missed ya. How's you?

Posted On: 24 Nov, 2010 at 04:48 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Yes you do roxboro, I see your comments on lots of posts. But when you take into consideration how may hits a post gets, the number of people who leave comments is less than 1%. Even on those who ask for comments.

There are about 25 or so people who consistently leave comments for the females. And for the guys, there are about 7 of us.

And I am guilty of not leaving comments myself. While I vote on the female posts, I feel weird leaving comments on them. I usually just write comments on the posts of the females I chat with.

Let's remember, people put time & effort into taking pictures & videos. So I think those of us who take the time to check them out, can take 30 seconds to write a comment. Hell, it doesn't have to be a hallmark moment, just write "nice post" and save yourself 20 seconds. lol

Oh, and if you have nothing nice to say to the poster, click the little white arrow to put yourself out of your misery. Just because what the person posted isn't to your liking, doesn't give you the right to be rude and nasty!!!

And remember, there are REAL people with REAL feelings, behind the posts. While most of us could care less what you think, some people take the rude and nasty comments to heart!! And no one's day should be ruined by a jackass!!!!!

Posted On: 25 Nov, 2010 at 01:32 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

I totally agree with you browneyes. Everyone who posts here likes to know that there pics or videos are appreciated. And there is absolutely no reason for dick heads to leave nasty comments. I don't believe enough people really stop to think how lucky we are that so many couples/women share there pics and videos here. No one has to share anything.And that goes for you ladies with posts from men. So as you sit there enjoying what you see....Let that person know that you appreciated there post.

Posted On: 29 Nov, 2010 at 08:50 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

hey browneyes, are those figures accurate???
comment percentages are that low SERIOUSLY? wow. i had no idea.

their's no reasoning with lonely, bitter men living in their mom's basement, pinklicker.
seems like all the rest of us can do is try to pick up the slack to make up for it. i'm as frustrated with the nasty-hearted loosers as U are. so is everybody else.
we can't kill'em if we can't find 'em.
welcome to the worldwide web!

(didja know that the guy that designed http/www etc & made all this possible, never took a dime. turned it over to public domain for free. he still works out in california)

Posted On: 30 Nov, 2010 at 09:55 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Hey eyeballs, that should actually have been 10% not 1%. I randomly clicked on 25 amateur posts for november. They averaged 4.3 - 8.2%. When the hits average 250,000 - 450,000 & there are only a handful of comment pages, the ratio sucks!!