JOIN NOW FOR FREE

professional nudes   Reply to topic

Posted On: 27 Sep, 2010 at 06:51 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

For years I've been internet friends with a lady who's husband is a professional photographer. He works out of there home and as you might guess most of his work is the normal stuff. Weddings, family portraits,and senior pictures.A few years back to bring in more business he starter doing glamour shots. Since then he has had several clients request he take more erotic photos. I know the first client was a woman that wanted sexy photos taken for an anniversary gift for her husband. It started out with her wearing different lingerie but towards the end of the shoot, she got into it and had him take pictures of her just wearing a tiny thong.I know another client was a couple and the husband wanted professional nudes taken of his wife. She told me that the shoot ended up with some real hard core shots of this guy's wife spreading her pussy. This brings me to my question....How many of you women would have profssional nudes taken??? And how many of you guys would like to have your girlfriend/wife have professional nudes taken???

Posted On: 3 Oct, 2010 at 04:48 PM lynn51 lynn51
3 Oct, 2010

I don't know if this counts but I did date a professional photographer. And he took hunders of nude photos of me

Posted On: 4 Oct, 2010 at 12:19 AM icandykitten icandykitten
1 Oct, 2010

Hey pinklicker

me again :), I struggle to let my Husband take photos, but again I do no he would like me to have some done. His brothers other half did some and they grace there hall way (several of them!) of her spread out wrapped in some furry rug and sat backwards over a chair... come to think of it my other half spends a long time in that hall way!!! lol :-)

Posted On: 4 Oct, 2010 at 01:55 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

I always like hearing from you candykitten. And I would like even more to see more of you. From your profile it sounds like you have a great body. Don't you think it might be erotic and exciting to have sexy photos taken....Maybe not nude but at least wearing sexy lingerie??

Posted On: 4 Oct, 2010 at 12:08 PM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

my goal was documentary filmmaking. expensive. the optics i still photography are similar plus people wll pay me to practice (weddings). i got good at it, went into other areas.

nudes R difficult. instead of just posing hands & face, U have 2 woory about angle, exposure & shadows EVERYWHERE! i LUV the digital-age. amatuers are now peoducing profrssional level work. no film or processing costs, just keep practicing!

my experience is that (in the midwest) after you've shot an amatuer nekkd, she sort of becomes a casual pal-for-life. i'm guessing part of that comes from the fact that i've seen her naked & didn't put any moves on her.

in my extended family, my buddies have always trusted ,me to shoot their girlfriends and wives. come to think of it, maybey i'm a jerk.

today i would LUV to share some of my old photography with you, but i simply don't have permission to do so & have never violated anyone's privacy.
when she trusts you & you don't abuse the privelege, you'll have a link for life. take care...

Posted On: 4 Oct, 2010 at 05:32 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

You are so right eyeballs. I did ask my friend to let me have a peak at some of her husband's erotic photography. And that's a sin. She would help him during these erotic photo shoots. And it made his female clients feel more at ease to have his wife in the room. So it was fine that she could see his work. But no one else was allowed to see anything.

Posted On: 7 Oct, 2010 at 01:35 PM docg511 docg511
7 Oct, 2010

I have done professional photography on the side as a hobby to my main profession for many years.

Mostly portraits, grad photos, weddings, portfolios, families. I made a studio in my garage and other places on my property.

Yes at request I have done from glamor to erotics. I had to send all my film out for development prior to digital. For that reason, most people would not pose for I call risky photos. I found there are some sleaze bags in the development facilities whom copy even professional photos. Once they hit the streets, it's too late to do much about it and have to take action on the after fact.

So I did very little risky photos.

Now with digital and I can control who sees them, I have had many requests for not only glamor, boudoir, and nudes but have had many requests for sexual photos settings.

These have led into some awesome experiences. A very good friend of ours had me enlarge a photo of the wife's vagina and I did send it out for a painting rendition of it. It hangs above their couch in the living room. Of course they only tell those they want to know it is actually hers. Another photo that gets showed to a lot of people is one of a penis head shooting in the air towards the woman's open lipstick covered mouth. It too has been rendered painted and now hangs on someones wall.

But yes, I have done dozens of couples erotic photographs. It is a turn on for me, my wife and those whom I shoot.

Posted On: 9 Oct, 2010 at 11:40 PM taylorstauff taylorstauff
9 Oct, 2010

My sister in law asked if I would take some swimsuit pics for her husbands B-day. One thing led to another and we ended up 69in and fucking. I have since had a threesome with my wife and her. What a door this photo thing has opened for me!

Posted On: 15 Oct, 2010 at 03:23 AM anglesanders anglesanders
13 Oct, 2010

The one thing I like about this web sight is that it isn't all perfect woman and it is about some freaks like me having fun. I haven't posted any pics as of yet but if everyone is looking like they are in a playboy then I wouldn't even post any pictures.

Posted On: 17 Oct, 2010 at 05:55 PM archeopteryx archeopteryx
7 Nov, 2009

I got the "shutter-bug" way back in middle school and took pictures of everything with an old Kodak c-110. Several years ago, my ex asked me to take some "risque" shots in skimpy undies etc.. it has snowballed from the to my current wife being constantly eager to have her pics taken.
As far as pros go, yes we have had a pro do some mildly revealing Glamor Shot style pics of my wife but, for security reasons I cannot post them here. There is a bit of a thrill being in the room as another man takes pictures of your scantily clad wife. He was especially blown away when she changed outfits right in front of him. The look on his face was priceless ( I wish I had taken my camera along, lol).