JOIN NOW FOR FREE

nude beach   Reply to topic

Posted On: 3 Jan, 2010 at 10:17 PM the_duckman the_duckman
2 Jun, 2009

Haven't been to a topless/nude beach since I was 17 !!
WOW, was it bot exciting and scary !!!
I would LOVE to talk my wife into going to a topless beach !!!

Posted On: 5 Jan, 2010 at 11:23 AM alaina alaina
23 Nov, 2009

....trying to find a beach here that isn't topless at least is a real issue! Love it in summer when everyone in S. France just lays out there naked...it's entirely natural and whilst most sights are really lovely there are some that should stay covered up!! Take your wife to St. Maxime in the summer and she will feel she must go skinny dipping as otherwise she'll feel left out!! XX

Posted On: 15 Jan, 2010 at 08:17 PM dp1969 dp1969
20 Oct, 2009

Id love to walk naked down the beach, However My man wouldn't last 2 minutes, hes always got a hard on as it is, he's only got himself to blame! when ever were in swim gear hes fondling me, telling me to go topless, the nearest i got to that was a sexy foursome in a jaccuzi holiday health spa... but thats another story!!! ha ha ;0 x x x

Posted On: 15 Jan, 2010 at 08:38 PM daretobare daretobare
22 Mar, 2009

South of France, take her for lunch a few glasses of wine and an afternoon on a beach in the hot med sun and she'll soon be stripping off. She will love it.

You could always take her to a nudist beach...

Posted On: 17 Jan, 2010 at 02:15 AM cmoure cmoure
17 Oct, 2009

A friend of mine back in the day told me he once screwed his wife on a beach in Hawaii at night. So it's been my dream ever since to accomplish that feat. But in the meantime, we have yet to go naked on the beach let alone get it on during a full moon where nighttime visibility would be fantastic. What the hell we waiting for, anyway? Sure don't want to be the only guy on earth to NOT do that....hmmmmmmm :)

Posted On: 20 Jan, 2010 at 03:15 PM Hiwayman55 Hiwayman55
17 May, 2008

You might want to pre-tan those sensitive normaly-not-tanned areas. You can get a sunburn on those spots the first day that could ruin the next 3-4 days.