JOIN NOW FOR FREE

need your Ideas   Reply to topic

Posted On: 14 Jul, 2010 at 10:33 PM naings naings
31 May, 2010

Hubby has been away for a while and I am picking him up in a few weeks at the airport. He is a total Boob Guy and I want to go shopping for the perfect "Airport" outfit. I would love to hear your ideas on what I should wear. I want to surprise him but I don't want to get arrested, Heehee.

Let me know your thoughts, I will try to post some pics from my airport adventure.

You can also send ideas or pics to me at Naing@juno.com

XOXO

Posted On: 14 Jul, 2010 at 11:03 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Okay.... Thigh highs, high heels (toeless if you got them, with red nails). Go get a long coat like (for lack of a better description) flashers wear , (We have one, thats funstuff) and thats it. If thats too little clothing, then add g-string or crotchless panties, and the smallest top that barely covers your nipples. (like the one in our profile pic but squeeze the front smaller to just cover the nips).

Open that coat up and he'll probably blow his load right there. (take towels) :)

You probably wont make it home before he fucks you good and hard... So before and after pictures would be in order.. g/l

Posted On: 15 Jul, 2010 at 01:50 AM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

I would say go for the reserved look. The form-fitted ladies' dress shirt, unbuttoned just to the center of the breasts. The "business" skirt that is split just a tiny bit too high, and maybe the smooth hose to show off the legs. You won't let him miss your shape, but you won't be making it too easy either. I love that sexy business look.