JOIN NOW FOR FREE

just wanted to say..........   Reply to topic

Posted On: 12 Apr, 2011 at 10:48 PM unshockable1 unshockable1
26 Mar, 2011

To all the people I have made friends with I want to thank you for making my time here on PV one of the best chat experiences ever!! Mot, Nopo and Nirvy are AWSOME mods!!! the majority of the chatters are great and were very friendly, the friends that made it all worthwhile....Milfrenee...Grumpy..Jazzy....browneyes...heavenly( best wished for you dear!!) Perv....great guy!!Marie....Witchy....Funstuff....
I will be popping in chat later tonight possibly my final time...
if your wondering why.....I wanna say it isnt any certian person or anything, I just feel that this site is geared more for the couples and single ladies....which is fine, but seeing as I am neither of those ,lol , well till I find me my special someone...I feel I should refrain from PV......I just dont like seeing a asshole try to get someones wife to meet up with them behind the hubbies back,,COTTONTAIL!!! I suggest ya go play with all those ladies you say you got....and EVERYONE has it rough, I dont mind listening to someone when they have to VENT but DAMN NOT EVERYDAY AND ALL DAY LONG!!! Sheeesh Feelcocky,,,I just wanted to shut my laptop off and go watch TV everytime you came in crying about how bad you got it!! fuck dude EVERYONE has it bad,,,,we come to chat to get AWAY from daily drama!!
OK with that said , I wish all my friends the best and to get everything in life they desire!! You great peeps with a great chat room!!

Unshockable1 (Keylin)

Posted On: 14 Apr, 2011 at 02:54 AM milfrenee milfrenee
22 May, 2010

Unshockable, it was very nice to meet you,we enjoyed your company in the room here, you kept it entertaining. Renee wants to know who she's going to sing along to nickleback with now? lol. Stop by and say hi sometimes. tc, tyvm!!