JOIN NOW FOR FREE

i just spent over 6 hrs on PV...   Reply to topic

Posted On: 20 Mar, 2011 at 09:38 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

...is this a break & oasis from real life or what???
6 plus hrs of being entertained & getting/giving electronic hugs.

i didn't even have time to touch the archives or hall of fame. i'm saving todays submissions to treat myself tomorrow!

are we a communnity or wot??!
yeah. we're don ok for each other. the models calm & heal more hearts than a therapist can, they just don't know it that's how modest girls are,

all heart, no arrogance.

Posted On: 22 Mar, 2011 at 06:40 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Only 6 hrs eyeballs? That is a drop in the bucket for me during my insomnia bouts. lol But seriously it is way toooooooo easy to get lost on here when the chat boxes just keep popping. Up until recently I would have as many as 7 chats going at the same time & watch cams. But I have gone on a chat diet, 3, 4 max now lol. Chat with you soon!

Posted On: 22 Mar, 2011 at 05:21 PM cknthisout cknthisout
17 Nov, 2010

I know how easy it is to get lost in this wonderful online world for long periods of time. You want to leave but you know that if you wait a few more minutes that another friend that you haven't seen in a while will show up and that you can catch up with them. Or sometimes you just like the feeling of being surrounded by others that have the same perverted (I say that in a nice way) or voyeuristic thoughts that you do even when you are not chatting. I mean it's nice to know that you are not alone in this world thinking that naked women are beautiful.

Posted On: 24 Mar, 2011 at 02:31 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

i've only seen chat a couple times.
never private. NEVER seen a cam.

sounds like i need an education.