JOIN NOW FOR FREE

hotlist?   Reply to topic

Posted On: 5 Dec, 2010 at 04:49 PM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

Hi all,

With the new dating button appearing on profiles, I seem to have lost the ability to hotlist people whose contris I would like to be able to view again. Does anyone know if this is still possible to do?

If not, is it considered bad form to send a friend request?

Posted On: 5 Dec, 2010 at 08:18 PM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

Thanks mrmrs. I have noticed that when you click your friends, it has an option to view your current hotlist above the selection of friend profiles, but I still haven't found an option to add one. Maybe they're phasing it out or something.

Posted On: 7 Dec, 2010 at 12:13 AM toosexy55672 toosexy55672
24 May, 2010

hi just found my hotlist check your friend list and at the top you will see the hotlist but cant seem to hotlist anymore shame really plus ,the date thing is to generate money i suppose as we need to log into that one and i think its a different site all together.?

Posted On: 7 Dec, 2010 at 07:24 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Ed responded to this under another thread. He said that not enough people used the hotlist so it was eliminated.

Posted On: 7 Dec, 2010 at 11:35 PM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

Crap. Well, friend requests it is then.

Posted On: 12 Dec, 2010 at 08:05 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

nope, not so easy snaggle teeth!
non premium members R only allowed 3 friends total & 2 messages per day.

friend em all U want, the poor dears can't accept.

HOTLIST was a perfect way to keep track of those that can't add friends or people with extra cute wives that U don't WANT to be friends with, like commies!

it's a shame we didn't get the courtesy of a warning so we could try to keep track of our favorites, but every slob has to be reminded now & then that it's his store not ours. point made.

the financial kickbacks/shared revenues on these date sites are impressive.
i wonder if our amateur girls know their images are being used on the dating site. have they consented? are they being paid???

just curious. until recently i thought you were operating an ethical site.