JOIN NOW FOR FREE

hard but easy?   Reply to topic

Posted On: 11 Sep, 2010 at 12:41 AM usethewife usethewife
26 Mar, 2010

About a month ago I talked my prudish wife into going to a swingers club with me "for my birthday." We had never been to one before and she was very hesitant. I talked her into wearing a sexy outfit - short skirt, silk top, no bra. She usually doesn't drink, but on the way to the club I talked her into a few swigs from a Vodka bottle I produced fromt he back seat. By the time we arrived the sun was fully down and she was much more relaxed. Before we got out of the car I begged that she would leave her panties in the car (IS MY BIRTHDAY - PLEASE!). When we went in I found us a booth and got her a drink. To my surprise she she drank one Long Islnd Iced tea after another. It seemed really out of character for her, but she was really getting wasted. On one trip back from the bathroom she stumbled and landed on a guys lap laughing. Later that same guy make his way over to our table and before the night was over, my near comatose wife gave him a hand job under the table. We have not spoken about it since and she acts like she doesn't rememeber it. Needless to say the experience gave me the hardon of a lifetime. What does this say about my wife? As far as I know she was avirgin when we married nearly 20 years ago.

Posted On: 12 Sep, 2010 at 03:00 AM juicyjennie juicyjennie
24 Mar, 2009

talk to her about it. it sounds like she is unlikely to bring it up herself. tell her how you feel about what you saw. reasure her you are not angry about what happened.

Posted On: 12 Sep, 2010 at 04:06 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Alcohol brings out whats hiding in people sometimes, seems like she is into it. Deep down inside she wants what your asking, just probably shy and inhibited just go slow and let her know It's ok to loosen up and enjoy. Just make sure the trust is there on both sides. Most want it, but it's if they can be comfortable and admit it and know there will be no repercussion. yah know?

Posted On: 14 Sep, 2010 at 04:00 PM motheman motheman
1 Mar, 2010

Go slow & steady my frined.
When it comes to couples' play activities, it's usually the case where one party of the couple likes the idea a lot more than the other. Sometimes the second person never fully warms up to it. Take your time . . . guage your partner . . . you may find yourselves going quite far with it . . . or going nowhere at all . . . or somewhwere in between.
I've seen this question come up AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN on many swinger's boards. No easy answers!