JOIN NOW FOR FREE

finding the elusive g spot   Reply to topic

Posted On: 25 Apr, 2011 at 06:37 AM jamiee jamiee
11 Jan, 2011

after many years I've given up finding my wife's g spot. i have for long believed that perhaps the slight curve or the size of my dick is the problem. until i recently fucked a colleague in my car at a work function. within minutes of straddling me she had a massive orgasm.
does a bigger dick hit the spot easier? which position is best for g spot stimulation? does a women have a more intense orgasm from her g spot? does a man really have a g spot?

Posted On: 25 Apr, 2011 at 08:31 AM jamiee jamiee
11 Jan, 2011

thanks marie for orgasm101. will try this and feed back watch this spot.

ps. i can imagine lookalot is going to have a field day with this one!

Posted On: 25 Apr, 2011 at 09:49 AM calandsue calandsue
4 Sep, 2010

Hi folks. I kinda rate myself as a sensual lover and try to take time with the few lovers I have had, like to explore their likes and sensitivities and from this limited experience I would only and to Marie's comments that not all women react to their g-spot, nevertheless I have never had a woman that didn't cum. Have fun exploring is my advice, but don't be disappointed if you don't hit the spot.

Posted On: 25 Apr, 2011 at 06:18 PM jamiee jamiee
11 Jan, 2011

thanks dr ruth, but i'm not about to stick a finger up my bum. i'll have to find a volunteer for that.

Posted On: 26 Apr, 2011 at 06:31 AM jamiee jamiee
11 Jan, 2011

thanks jo, you seem to be an expert on all things sexual(and kinky). now please tell me, which is more enjoyable g spot or clit orgasms?

Posted On: 26 Apr, 2011 at 08:22 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

oh that marie 1968 ! she claims she wuz a catholic school girl , yeah RIGHT!
she's correct, G-spot iz 2 to for 4" on the topside.
(hey jameii! it can be a warm up AND an orgasm! haven't had a gal lately, eh bud?)

simple anatomy i can't believe we didn't learn at school:
ALL fetesis begin developing a penis. boy babies grow one, girls do not.

the CLIT is so sensitive because THAT'S where the fetus penis began to grow!
after the yuks, U women might want to realize that the head of ours feels the same way, sensitivity-wise & maybe be a lil more attentive...

it puzzles me how grown women don't understand they have a 56 day menstrual cycle. only ONE ovary flushes each month! it takes 2 for a complete clean.

no biggie, i'm sure there's shit i still don't know....but always willing to learn!!!

take care guys...eyeballs

Posted On: 28 Apr, 2011 at 01:48 AM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

Lookalot is drooling just reading it. I love to tickle that little rough spot while I either lick or suck on her clit. It's what I live for.

They make a harness, now, for toys...keeps them in place on your upper chest, so your lady can ride her toy while you lick. My last gf liked when I wrapped my arms around her upper thighs and pull, gently at first, but with increasing power and depth, until the texture of my tongue brushes across her clit with each thrust. The combo of g-spot and clitoral stimulation, at the same speed and tempo, never failed to make her go off.

I love licking kitty. I just love it. I am still looking for the hypersexual widow, who wants to be licked a lot. :)