JOIN NOW FOR FREE

being seen   Reply to topic

Posted On: 21 Sep, 2010 at 06:41 PM runner69 runner69
23 Mar, 2009

Hello all, I'm wondering how many people have ether seen someone they know or have been seen by someone they know on here and didn't know that they are here. and what if anything did you do about it.

Posted On: 21 Sep, 2010 at 08:43 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

If they are here and you are here, well that works out because your both into it. (hopefully no family members.. "that could be uncomfortable" eek!) Just say "wow if we had known you were into this we could be posting stuff together! LOL. So unless they are here to protest or try to shut down these type of sites it should be okay..... I would think for the most part,... :)

Posted On: 3 Oct, 2010 at 01:05 PM pats69 pats69
28 Sep, 2010

I think the idea of being seen is part of the ecitement of posting. When my ex first posted photos of me on the net after we split I was angry at first but then I found the whole thing a big turn on. I suppose the excitement is mixed with fear of being spotted by someone who knows you where you work but maybe adding that fear factor just amplifies the excitement.

Posted On: 3 Oct, 2010 at 02:14 PM RAZZER65 RAZZER65
2 Dec, 2008

Well my gurl insists on no face shots
She is a litle paranoid someone a work mate or neighbour would spot her

Although i dont mind she has a gr8 butt so no hard ship taking pics of that hahaha

Posted On: 3 Oct, 2010 at 04:40 PM lynn51 lynn51
3 Oct, 2010

Not on the Internet, Well not yet. But when I was 22 my boyfriend at the time sent a pic of me to Hustler's beaver hunt contest. At the bar I was working at,one of the bartenders saw my pic in the magazine. At first I was very embarrassed about it.But then it became a real turn on. I know he showed it to other guys at the bar. It's funny how much more I was tipped after they got a peak at my pussy LOL

Posted On: 4 Oct, 2010 at 10:49 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

hi guys! i'm eyeballs kathy, usually keep my mouth shut & let him do the talking.

however, girl to girl means i have 2 step up.

i was in gallery mag's girl next door. most people took it fine, had a laugh, bought me a drink. think about it i COULD've been the girl they dated or danced with in high school. did have a couple jerks that thought i was now officially a whore & wanted to fuck everything on the planet. fools are a minor problem.

later,i worked as a bondage model. never got any personnal feedback from that.
did the smbd photography while working as an excecutive secretary at BP.

eyeballs was one of my riggers. sonofabitch tied me into positions only fit for a torture camp & he kept making them harder! still does, we've been together for 23 yrs. it's an open relationship meaning he 's allowed to let anybodybody else use or have me. makes me feel alive but we're fussy.