JOIN NOW FOR FREE

anal play on men?   Reply to topic

Posted On: 31 Dec, 2010 at 02:34 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

me thinks "tonguencheek" hit the nail on the head.
if our partners R gd sports, they try things for us.

so even if it's something i never considered before, if it turns HER on,
that motivates me & makes the never-before-considered not just possible, but fun!

in my profile U see i'm not shy about my interest in bondage.
i'm dominant, not submissive, but i've ALWAYS had a policy that if she has a fantasy to be dominant for a session, i'll be her toy in return. she trusts me with HER safety, why wouldn't i want her to have fun. if it excites her...
i get the benefits of it...

so even when the activity isn't our 1st choice, if it's our gal-pals hot button, it becomes fun for us too!

am i making any sense here?...i guess i'm saying NOT having fun with her would be like playing one-man-basketball, boring!

Posted On: 5 Jan, 2011 at 08:02 AM juicyjennie juicyjennie
24 Mar, 2009

pushing is allowed but no shoving;)

Posted On: 5 Feb, 2011 at 12:28 PM blueeyes2011 blueeyes2011
15 Jan, 2011

Immm..never been one for theback passage, but oh yeah!, does have the g-spot thing! Got very curious one night and while giving the old fella a workout, found the wife's vibrator lubed and inserted, gave me one of the biggest orgasms I've ever had. Would love to have a lovely lady strap on and come on in!

Posted On: 19 Feb, 2011 at 06:18 PM birdman444 birdman444
5 Aug, 2010

i agree with both of you. I cum so much harder. Would love to fulfill my fantasy of woman with strapon. so hot!

Posted On: 21 Feb, 2011 at 12:10 PM koekvraat koekvraat
18 Feb, 2011

My wife fuck me with her Dildo - How can I fuck her in the ass without getting it myself - It is so flippen good