JOIN NOW FOR FREE

What do you think of piercings and tattoos???   Reply to topic

Posted On: 23 Oct, 2010 at 11:30 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

Personally, I am not into tattoos or body piercing. Hell, my ears are only pierced because an ex bought me earrings, so I had no choice lol.

But I have to agree with shylatino, when done right, it is great artwork. I have seen many people with a large portion of their upper body done & it looks absolutely amazing. I also think that one's choice of tattoo gives you some insight about the person.

I also have to agree with Dutchess, just because one would not tattoo or pierce their own body, doesn't mean that judgement should be passed on those who do.

Everyone one of us makes decisions throughout our lives, in addition to tattoos & piercings; such as hair style, clothing, vehicles, homes, jobs, all of which define us as individuals. The world would be a very boring place if we all made the same decisions for ourselves!!!

Posted On: 6 Dec, 2010 at 03:00 AM shynewbie shynewbie
29 Nov, 2010

I am personally a big fan of tattoos and piercings. I no longer have piercings, because of kids..lol But I currently have 3 tattoo's arm, ankle and chest and have more in the works. Each persons body is their house, and I personally like to decorate..lol