JOIN NOW FOR FREE

What do you think of piercings and tattoos???   Reply to topic

Posted On: 7 Oct, 2010 at 04:29 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

I myself like both and have both. As of now I have 18 tattoos. They are on both arms,both legs,my back,chest,and neck. I also have both ears pierced 3 times each and my tongue is pierced. At one time I also had my lips pierced twice my eye brow pierced twice and a piercing in the middle of my chest. I do think tatoos are sexy on women and a pierced navel is very sexy.

Posted On: 7 Oct, 2010 at 01:47 PM icandykitten icandykitten
1 Oct, 2010

Hi

I Never have had many piercings, just the ears and my belly button (but nt sine i got pregnant the second time!)

But I do like tattoos, my first I now hate you will see it in my next photos a cat (Its green!!!!) on my right leg above the ankle.

I then had all my kids names tattooed on my back below the right shoulder, it is like scrolls with hearts and a vine/plant with a flower in the middle (rubbish at describing it!) lol :)

I have my husbands first name on my right wrist and my newest addition is one I love it is a swirly flowery design with lots of colour that is on my right foot.

Now what next... I was thinking kitty kat paw prints around the chest/brest area???

Posted On: 7 Oct, 2010 at 03:47 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

Kitten your tats sound very nice.Hope to see them in up coming pics. I think paw prints on your chest/boob would look very sexy. You'll have to share a picture when you have it done.

Posted On: 10 Oct, 2010 at 05:38 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

You have a very narrow point of view....Many women have tattoos and a lot of them are sexy as hell. I think tattoos on or by a woman's breast is a very hot place to have one. Of coarse there are many sexy places for tats on a woman's body.

Posted On: 10 Oct, 2010 at 04:23 PM lynn51 lynn51
3 Oct, 2010

roxboro why do you think tattoos are only for men?? Last I checked men and women were equal. Tattoos and piercings are a personal choice.I will say as with anything you can have too much of a good thing. But everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their bodies.

Posted On: 10 Oct, 2010 at 10:29 PM dutchess dutchess
9 Jan, 2010

I have my bottom lip pierced my tongue and my upper lip.. plus my ears and tragus. I have my foot and leg , back and wrist inside of my ellbow tattoed .....im very happy with myself and my tatts and piercing they are there for a reason!!

judging ppl by their tatts or piercings is shallow ...but thats my opninion

X Dutchess

Posted On: 11 Oct, 2010 at 05:28 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

Dutchess you are such a HOTTIE. I think your piercings are SEXY!!! I'd love to see your tats, or for that matter I'd love to see all of gorgeous you.

Posted On: 22 Oct, 2010 at 03:27 PM purple17 purple17
26 Aug, 2010

Am just recovering from tattoos on my arm japenese work all day session very painful. Especially as i did not sleep the previous day. A tattooed women is very sexy thing as any art form on the body if done right .

Posted On: 22 Oct, 2010 at 05:00 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

I feel for you. I've had a few tats that took hours of work. So I know your pain. But no pain no gain..and what's a few days of pain for a life time to enjoy your art work

Posted On: 23 Oct, 2010 at 09:29 PM shylatino shylatino
14 Jun, 2010

I think tats and piercings on a woman are sexy but not in a overdone way i guess.But i seen some that dont match or blend in right.But if done right are great works of art on a woman or anyone.I have two myself on my calf.Which took a couple hours to do each.