JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Toys,toys and more toys   Reply to topic

Posted On: 8 Nov, 2010 at 05:04 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

No question the market for female toys is flooded with every kind of toy you can think of. They come in all shapes and sizes. You can get them in hard plastic,soft plastic,glass,dick shaped,ones with twists or curves,bumps and bead chambers,they vibrate,wiggle and pulse.Some have clit stimulators or have two ends for double pen.Some like the Butterfly are just for the clit.Hell you can even get a kit to clone your man's dick and make a dildo.The choices seem unending. From the women I've talked to,it seems the two that are very popular are the Rabbit and the vibrating bullet.My question is ....What's your favorite and why???

Posted On: 8 Nov, 2010 at 07:26 PM lovincouple lovincouple
27 Jul, 2010

the rabbie clit toy is by far wife fav

Posted On: 8 Nov, 2010 at 11:29 PM dutchess dutchess
9 Jan, 2010

my LeLo .... sigh....

Posted On: 9 Nov, 2010 at 11:43 PM juicyjennie juicyjennie
24 Mar, 2009

the wireless remote control bullet is my current favorite. it’s no rabbit but I never know when he is going 2 turn it on or turn it up. last time we used it was at a outdoor concert. it got me off 4-5 times during the concert and once during a break from him describing 2 me what he was going 2 do during the second set. in a concert, no one can hear you cum;)

Posted On: 10 Nov, 2010 at 04:02 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

That sounds like it would be a lot of fun for both of you Jennie

Posted On: 17 Nov, 2010 at 05:28 AM michaelh michaelh
23 Jun, 2010

Thank you Juicy Jennie - I must be slow - I am going to get one for my wife - she is going to love it - I never saw one but looking for it now!!
Thanks

Posted On: 17 Nov, 2010 at 06:27 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

the one i have is called "remote egg".
it has 7 vibrating settings. we enjoy using it in restaurants when i'm dressed up & showing an orgasm response would be embarrassing (like family gatherings, bastard!).

the egg has a 4" antenae that sticks out along the thigh. works in a dress/skirt, never tried it with shorts or jeans. the remote wireless control is tiny, 3 fingers long, 2 fingers wide. no noticeable noise.

and YES, Ur bastard can turn it on anytime, vibrating one of 7 ways. of coarse the fun is, i can't tell him to keep going when i wish he would or stop.
how do U spell orgasm-interruptus??? yep, there R moments of cruel & unusual punishment (will this get me more alimony?)

we found ours at a local store (purple rope & nipple clamps too)
california exotic novelties. not sure, but who doesn't have a website these days?

less than $100, great fun 4 both, put this on Ur valentine gift list guys!

eyeball's kathy