JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Threesome fun.   Reply to topic

Posted On: 25 Jan, 2010 at 10:07 AM xboxsets xboxsets
25 Jan, 2010

Threesome fun.

We are in our mid thirties and over the years I have on occasion asked by wife if she would be interested in having some threesome fun. She has always given me that look you know the one that says don’t go there, but being a man I have kept asking her. The other day whilst making love I told her I would like to watch her sucking somebody else off and watch her being fucked, and then take turns using and enjoying her all night.

It was at this point she asked me why I would like to watch her being fucked by somebody else. so i tried to explain to her how much i love it when we go out and my wife and she is dressed up, I watch as she gets attention from other men and sometimes women,

It excites me to watch. When we have posted photos of my wife on this site, I love to know that other people are looking at her body and sometimes they will be getting just as excited as me.
So I told her that I fantasies about it all the time about watching and sharing her with an other man.

So now again she wanted to know why, i have told that most men will think about it but just not admit it the question I ask is, is it just me or do most men fantasies about sharing their wives and girlfriend with other.

She hasn’t said yes and she hasn’t said no, but she did ask who I had in mind and where would we find someone. So can anybody help us out thanks.

Posted On: 25 Jan, 2010 at 06:37 PM Hiwayman55 Hiwayman55
17 May, 2008

This is one of those fantasies where the reality may turn around and bite you on the ass. Consider the possible outcomes and make sure you can deal with the worst. No personal experience on this but if you go to literotica .com and read some of the stories, you’ll see that you should be careful what you wish for. Good luck.

Posted On: 25 Jan, 2010 at 09:19 PM runner69 runner69
23 Mar, 2009

hay XBOXSET, I'm with you it turns me on big time thinking about watching fucking my wife. I keep trying to tell her how much it does but she is just not ready yet. so I just wait till she is ready.

Posted On: 26 Jan, 2010 at 10:00 AM xboxsets xboxsets
25 Jan, 2010

I have thought long and hard about this, and yes I can handle watching my wife and not be jealous about it, its all about the enjoyment of the sexual act, I want her to enjoy herself and have multiple orgasms i would be naive thinking she is not going to enjoy the other cock. I would like us both to enjoy a night to remember of full on hard sex.

Posted On: 18 Feb, 2010 at 06:50 AM mississippi mississippi
10 May, 2008

Yeah but could you handle The wow that is fun & I want a divorce cause bills c__k is bigger. Be careful what you wish for remember Murphy's law.

Posted On: 19 Feb, 2010 at 01:41 PM markwh markwh
15 Jan, 2010

It is a great fantasy but the problem is once it becomes reality you cannot turn time back. Not something I would even entertain with my wife

Posted On: 24 Feb, 2010 at 11:47 PM funlover1983 funlover1983
8 Apr, 2009

I fantasised about this for a long time. Eventually we did it and it was awsome, the excitment blew my mind. We have done it often since with no divorce no problems. A little bit of respect on all sides and it can be an amazingly fun evening.

Posted On: 25 Feb, 2010 at 12:21 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Nothing wrong with what you want, just make sure your both on the same page and both of you willing to try it, Start off slow just to test the water. Get her dressed up in skirt, high heels, little top etc... Then go to a swingers club and just watch people fuck and maybe get watched fucking, then go home discuss that experience. If you both feel that it was exciting and stimulating, go back to the club or if you guys know someone you both agree on meet at motel and just try some oral sex (let someone (man or a woman) eat her pussy only to start with.) Then again go home discuss it and see if going further is something you both want.

If you don't trust each other or are the jealous type... Do Not Do It!!!!! It wont work. If you cant handle her making a sound you never heard before during sex or looks like she is enjoying being fucked more then you think she should be (same goes for her) then forget it, it's not worth ruining a relationship.

Start like this and it should be easier to head off any problems that may occur between you two, instead of jumping in with both feet and doing everything, then wished it had not happened. Whats a few licks on a pussy just to see if it works for both of you :) Always practice safe sex for sure with someone you don't know.

Also on some swinger sites they have info for you to read and has questions to ask yourselves to see if this experience is right for you and your mate.

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2010 at 06:55 PM longshank longshank
14 Jan, 2010

we have experienced this one time and it was incredible. It happened on a cruise where we knew we wouldn't see the other couple again. It was a foursome but it was such a turn on watching my wife suck hime and him fuck her. needless to say he enjoyed watching his wife with me and subsequently wathcing the two of them fulfill their bi fantasy.