JOIN NOW FOR FREE

This is not at all what I was expecting!   Reply to topic

Posted On: 9 Mar, 2011 at 12:28 AM csdl870 csdl870
16 Apr, 2010

Amen! I have been telling Mr. CSDL ever since we have been on here that I do not like being compared to other women. For women it starts when you are in school at a young age. Either you are too fat, you are too skinny, you are flat chested, etc. Why do you think so many girls make themselves vomit after eating. They try so hard to look like what everyone else thinks they should look like. All they want is to feel beautiful. Not be judged!

Posted On: 9 Mar, 2011 at 02:08 PM hrdnhrny hrdnhrny
24 Oct, 2010

Enough already! This topic has been picked to death! The owners of this site have tried without success to explain things in detail!! Unfortunately, some people are going to bitch until they get the answer they want!! If you don't like how it is run, don't post! If you don't care about the numbers, don't look at them! It is funny that out of the thousands that post, it is the same few who think they should win all the time so they cry foul! Get over it!!

Posted On: 12 Mar, 2011 at 10:49 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

this thread frustrates me.
it's one time that i wish i understood computers/servers better & could offer a suggestion for the better, but alas...!

Posted On: 23 Mar, 2011 at 10:13 PM bt5040 bt5040
27 Dec, 2010

Hey! Robyn1!!! I remember you! How the hell are ya? Didnt you get banned from chat for always stirring shit with peeps?? I see that was justified then! Take care!
xx