JOIN NOW FOR FREE

The most pleasurable exsperience ever ?   Reply to topic

Posted On: 17 Aug, 2009 at 01:20 AM upnorth234 upnorth234
14 Jun, 2009

Do tell !!My own personal one is !The time back in the 70 t's when a certain german girl came to visite my home in England.
It was 1976 (Hot year)the hills of the Lake districk moved !Naked on a hill side with the sun on your back.The thought of someone passing,pushing you in deeper! Wonderfull
Whats yours ?

Posted On: 17 Aug, 2009 at 11:05 PM runner69 runner69
23 Mar, 2009

way back when I used to go over a car buddy's house a lot at night to B/S. I was 18 at the time and he and his wife were late 20's. well one night I went over to find out he was out of town on bisness and I stayed for a while to watch T.V. and when I was going to leave she would not let me go. OMG we had sex all night long. It was my first time also, I can still remember how she taste and smelled. It was the best.

Posted On: 30 Dec, 2009 at 06:23 PM renfrosix renfrosix
28 Dec, 2009

I had a neighbor friend that I met on AOL years ago. When I first met her, I went over to her house and met her and a friend of hers. We had talked a little about sex on line so the conversation turned to sexy subjects after a while. Well it turned out that Carol, (her friend) was pretty frustrated with her husband, since he wouldn't perform oral sex and couldn't last too long. Karen (my neighbor) finally during our conversation, told Carol that if I agreed she would demonstrate a proper blow job for her. I agreed and we went into the living room where Karen stripped to the waist and then took my pants off. She sat me on an ottoman and slowly licked, kissed and sucked me off. Carol sat and watched and was mesmerized. It took me about 15 minutes to cum. I then sat Karen on the ottoman and ate her until she had an explosive, wet orgasm. Carol was nervous, but agreed to go to the guest room with me, where I slowly had her lay on the bed with her eyes closed while I caressed her and undressed her. When I had her undressed I had her part her legs, and caressed her pussy until she was groaning. The I went down and ate her. It was her first time. She came pretty quickly and loudly. She cried after that and I held her and consoled her until she was over it. Then we fucked and it was wonderful. She came again, since I was able to last much longer than her husband. That was the best morning ever, and the relationship with Karen, Carol and I evolved into a threesome.