JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Size or Skill   Reply to topic

Posted On: 27 Feb, 2011 at 01:37 PM juicyjennie juicyjennie
24 Mar, 2009

Always will be skill. The guys who post just a picture of a huge cock and no other pictures seem to think that’s all women are looking for. There is a minimum and maximum size I’ll accept with the max decided by his attitude. No fun to be held down and hammered by a jerk.

Posted On: 2 Mar, 2011 at 04:55 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

Well said juicyjennie. You sound like a very headstrong person who knows what she wants & how to get it. I believe a lot of women would love afterplay just as much as foreplay. It makes them feel very much wanted & appreciated. This is where skill is required. My motto is GOLDLEAF.
Go On, Lie Down, Let's Enjoy Another Fuck!

Posted On: 4 Mar, 2011 at 07:30 PM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

yeah...our body's change & realign themselves periodically.
if over 30 we weren't raised with vibrators, etc. bring one to bed to help restart the engine for round two...

silicon based libe is very slippery but WILL stain sheets. water based are far improved from the old KY jelly & no staining & ok to taste....

i WISH i wuz kidding, i'm so self-conscious that sometimes the only thing that allows me to keep an erection during a 3sum is the fact that she's INVITING me into her backside, relieved that i'm not as big as HIM!

ok. dat's my 2 cents for today...