JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Should show   Reply to topic

Posted On: 5 Feb, 2010 at 09:32 PM marylou marylou
30 Apr, 2009

I think that all of the women that submit pics to post should show their face along with their tits, butt and pussy. If you don't show your face then you are afraid of being recognized and you shouldn't be posting pics. Come on gals don't be afraid, we were given these beautiful bodies so lets all show em. I like showing everything as you can tell by my many postings.

Posted On: 10 Feb, 2010 at 06:43 AM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

While I can't deny I love a pretty face and naked parts, I wonder if we would be discouraging some women from posting altogether, if we make them feel as though only face/full-nude posts are acceptable. I think the thing we have to keep in mind is that everyone has a different comfort zone. Everyone has something they're proud of and something they'd rather not have.

If a woman doesn't feel comfortable revealing her behind, even though she is perfectly happy to unveil her breasts for us, aren't we better off than if she opts to show nothing?

Let's not shoot ourselves in the foot by alluding to a 'minimum requirement' to post. It's supposed to be fun for everyone, and I think it will continue along that path if we just encourage the ladies to show us what they want us to see.
I surely won't complain if I "only" get to see a woman half naked.

Posted On: 10 Feb, 2010 at 12:22 PM therealed therealed
19 Nov, 2008

Well said bud, my sentiment exactly.

Ed

Posted On: 10 Feb, 2010 at 03:29 PM markwh markwh
15 Jan, 2010

It should be down to the individual posting the pics to decide what they want to show. Some of the most erotic pictures do not show the whole of a person