JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Risky sex   Reply to topic

Posted On: 4 Oct, 2010 at 04:36 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

My question is...Do you get off on risky sex??? Is it a turn on to be caught?? and what are some risky places you've had sex??

Posted On: 4 Oct, 2010 at 05:20 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

To answer my own question. It's really not my thing. But my exwife was into it. We had sex or played around in a few risky situations.On long road trips, she would always get naked in the car and have me play with her pussy while she gave me head. She got off on people driving by and getting a peak. We also had sex in my small open fishing boat. I was fishing and she was tanning...Her bikini came off and we started playing and that ended up with us fucking in my boat . There were a few other boats on the lake and we were by a highway bridge...A few people honked as the drove by. I think the most risky situation was....we went to a park one afternoon. It was a park spread out by trails and picnic areas. She decided it would be exciting to have sex on a picnic table next to the parking lot in the main picnic area.To be honest I didn't know if it was such a great idea...But once we were there and she started taking off her clothes...it was on!!!! Even though it was around a bend from the parking lot it was at the start of the trail...so anyone going in or out had to walk by. I couldn't tell you how many people might have saw us that day. I do know a couple of girls that were 20ish walked by stopped and did a double take while she was nude and giving me a blow job.

Posted On: 5 Oct, 2010 at 07:27 AM lynn51 lynn51
3 Oct, 2010

OMG YES!!!! It's such a rush having risky sex.For me getting caught is just part of the rush.

Posted On: 6 Oct, 2010 at 12:43 AM lynn51 lynn51
3 Oct, 2010

I forgot to add. I won't go into any long stories but I've had sex in many risky situations.In a car,at a park, in a parking lot, in a boat,in a hotel pool, in a dressing room just to name a few of the risky places

Posted On: 8 Oct, 2010 at 11:08 PM juicyjennie juicyjennie
24 Mar, 2009

i'm try-sexual and a lot of the time he doesn't ask me, he does me. i luv it!!!

Posted On: 9 Oct, 2010 at 02:34 PM docg511 docg511
7 Oct, 2010

Risky sex is the funnest. Just last night we had risky sex. Our city has a annual street festival. We have a novelty food booth setup right on the busiest street. There must have been 5K people walking around. The wife went into the enclosed trailer to get something and I followed her in, closed the door and down came her pants and up went her shirt. I got a BJ and then laying her on her back over some food bags, nailed her until she spewed all over. She had to take her panties off and leave them behind as they were soaked. All the time, people by the hundreds were walking past the trailer. All the girl whom was helping us had to do was open that door and everyone would have got an eye full.