JOIN NOW FOR FREE

PV is not PV at all   Reply to topic

Posted On: 10 Jul, 2010 at 05:53 PM owendragon owendragon
2 Nov, 2009

Okay riddle me this one batman!! I took some brilliant voyeur photo's of the other half in the shower, even caught her playing with herself. Very sexy indeed. I showed them to her a few days later and she loved it. Got her really hot and a lot of fun was had. I posted them on PV and told the story how i took them and they wouldn't print them until i proved consent by the person involved. Had to send a photo with her holding a PV sign, well she said she couldn't be bothered and so they were removed. Sorry i thought PV stood for Project Voyeur??? Did i miss something here or what? Weird!! Please explain someone with a bigger brain than i have. take care all Owen x

Posted On: 13 Jul, 2010 at 07:49 AM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

While the spirit of voyeurism is to watch unsuspecting people, the law doesn't always allow us to "spread our creative wings," so to speak. Granted, if a woman is willing to bare all out in public, she has no expectation of privacy, but doing so in her own home is another story. One could consider that the woman naked outside is ok with being seen, while the woman showering at home may not be. We, as gentlefolk, feel no need to violate anyone in that way, and the law simply wouldn't support us if we did.

What we're all here for is enjoyment, and it's just not the same if it's at the expense of someone else. We shall have to settle for enjoying our voyeuristic tendencies within the framework of what is right and fair. In my opinion, it just wouldn't be worth it otherwise.