JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Males posting in Hardcore Video section...   Reply to topic

Posted On: 29 Jul, 2010 at 09:27 PM heatherdawn heatherdawn
27 Mar, 2010

I really don't understand the rude comments to the men that post in the Hardcore Video section. No where does it state that it is for women and couples only. Where else are they going to post a video? The Male Section is only for pictures.

There are more than just male members on this site, there are also female members. I myself, being a woman, really like to watch men stroking their cock and cumming. The videos are properly labeled (Male), so you know what it is before clicking on it. If you don't want to watch it, don't click on it, and no one is offended.

I personally want to thank the men that are posting the videos. I've enjoyed them a lot!! ;)

xoxoxo
Heather

Posted On: 14 Aug, 2010 at 07:46 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

tuh tell ya duh truth, it wuz more comfortable not thinking about it...

don't get me wrong, i appretiate yer comments & obvious worship. none of us can pick our parents.

rude comments exist because they CAN. i don't get it. i guess there R alot of mean, angry people out there who now can pretend they're writers!

those of us who enjoy a photo series as a breadth of fresh air & a smile are distubed that some of U might take thake the A-holes 2 heart.

don't forget about the rest of us!