JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Improving the chat room   Reply to topic

Posted On: 19 Oct, 2010 at 06:36 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

After chatting in the chat room today. It seems many members would like to see some improvements made in chat. Please share your thoughts of what you like and what you would like to see changed. At the top of my list would be how the voting is being done for top cam chatters each month. I think the members in chat should be given the option to vote for who they like best. My idea is....when you click on someone's name in chat along with the choices of pvt.message,block,veiw profile etc. you should be given the option to vote for them.That seems to me as the most fair way to award someone as top chatter. Another thing that came up in chat are the cam windows. Many people would like to be able to view more then five windows at a time. I think you should be able to open as many windows as you can fit on your computer screen. I would also like to see the option given for cam window size. The regular size window is OK but at times it would be nice to have the option to enlarger the window. These are just a few ideas. Please reply to this and let PV know how they can improve this site to keep it the best on the net.

Posted On: 19 Oct, 2010 at 07:08 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

One thing I failed to state when I started this thread was. I can see the problem of giving everyone unlimited votes for cam chatter. So maybe each month you can only vote two or three times

Posted On: 19 Oct, 2010 at 08:20 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

You can enlarge the window already...

Posted On: 19 Oct, 2010 at 11:33 PM beamergrl beamergrl
17 Jan, 2010

Nice post... I would agree that it would be nice to allow all members to vote on a cam winner... I also agree that there should be a limited number of votes per member... Perhaps only letting paid members vote would also be a good idea...

Posted On: 20 Oct, 2010 at 12:40 AM jazzykat04 jazzykat04
10 Sep, 2009

they both seem like a good idea to me

Posted On: 20 Oct, 2010 at 05:41 AM evillatina evillatina
25 Jun, 2010

Hi guys I agree with pink on the voting deal altho honestly i still don't know how the vote deal is done atm but hey let me know and would be col to see an option when you are watching someone. Kisses

Posted On: 20 Oct, 2010 at 06:52 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

I got 1... Having the cursor not jump main chat to the private chat box when it pops up. I'll be typing away, just to look up and see i just sent my main chat text to 1 2 3 different boxes that pop up. I don't like that cause then i get these people that send all these pvt chats without asking saying "what do you mean?" lol also like to know who's in chat without always going in., a name list, or have it say on your friends list. ( Theres a post about this in questions & comments..... forum

Posted On: 21 Oct, 2010 at 05:02 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

Thank you for the information on how to enlarge the cam window size.

Posted On: 22 Oct, 2010 at 07:13 AM dutchess dutchess
9 Jan, 2010

oh dear an even bigger dutchess on mr pinklickers screen not sure if thats a good idea lol

Posted On: 22 Oct, 2010 at 12:55 PM juicyjennie juicyjennie
24 Mar, 2009

how can there ever b 2 much dutchess?