JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Hey can any one tell me if i can post....   Reply to topic

Posted On: 4 Oct, 2010 at 09:55 PM icandykitten icandykitten
1 Oct, 2010

Any like web address/links here, don't want to get into trouble! I will say it once there for Ebay :).

Why?? well I am buying this outfit for my hubby (nurse), kinda like Christmas prezze and its a surprise, so now I am here (on PV) and seen how nice you all are I thought I might ask your help & opinion on a few bits for it.

Ps. If I can not really post the full link can I post the item number??

Thanks

Posted On: 5 Oct, 2010 at 02:22 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

Well kitten I'm not an expert on this subject. But I don't believe you can share information about other sites here. I know they even censor e mail addresses.So you better play it safe and not give that information. But I think we would all love to see you wearing whatever you buy.Another submission idea for you

Posted On: 5 Oct, 2010 at 09:00 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

The route to take will be having a private chat & sharing the info with the individual.

Posted On: 5 Oct, 2010 at 09:10 AM icandykitten icandykitten
1 Oct, 2010

Thanks all that sucks, but I will wait a bit longer see if there is any thing such as an officials answer :(

It is only for Ebay! but oh well rely wanted a guys and girls input, I am a non paid member and it says I can only send 2 PM per day, so that will not work!

Love a very sad Kitten xxxx

Posted On: 5 Oct, 2010 at 04:01 PM therealed therealed
19 Nov, 2008

Hey there Icandy,

We do not permit external links to be posted on the site, purely as these would be abused for spam reason, so are therefore filtered.

I trust you appreciate this.

Ed