JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Hello and little Q on profile pic   Reply to topic

Posted On: 2 Oct, 2010 at 12:10 AM icandykitten icandykitten
1 Oct, 2010

HI

sorry did not no were to post on here, I am new! I am on a mission of confidence and am doing something different (that's why I am here)

So I managed to sign up and alter my profile details (just lol). Now I added a profile pic some time early today, it said submitted & at first it said 'coming soon' were the pic should be, but now its changed to a little girl thingy.

Has it been submitted correctly??? and how long does/should it take to appear??? don't want to double submit it!!

Thanks

Ps I hope you like me when it does go up. :)

Posted On: 2 Oct, 2010 at 12:23 AM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Hi....well mine took about 24- 48 hours to have profile picture posted, because they have to approve them k...... :) hope you enjoy the site.

Posted On: 2 Oct, 2010 at 12:34 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

Welcome to P.V. I hope you enjoy it here. Funstuff is right, it takes a day or so for your photo to show on your profile. Until then look around....You may like to try the chat room.

Posted On: 2 Oct, 2010 at 12:50 AM icandykitten icandykitten
1 Oct, 2010

Oh thank you funstuff :) just the way it said coming soon when I viewed my profile after I did it and then logged in a few hrs later it had changed, threw me a bit lol

pinklicker i went in the chat room and ran away! may brave it another day.

Do you Guys & girls like/interested in just like sexy lingerie type photos, I don't like myself naked, but I love myself when I am all dressed up! well i hope they go down well. :)

Posted On: 2 Oct, 2010 at 01:48 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

Candykitten you may post whatever kind of pic you like...Nudes are great but lingerie is very sexy too. I'm sure your pic will be awesome. I can't wait to see it.You gotta love the big smile I have on my profile pic...LOL

Posted On: 2 Oct, 2010 at 02:03 PM RAZZER65 RAZZER65
2 Dec, 2008

The folks in PV are very nice .... I would say post what pics makes you feel gr8 ...then if you like all the comments then you may get brave and post more .

Looking forward to your posts ....