JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Freedom of expression   Reply to topic

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2010 at 07:53 AM marylou marylou
30 Apr, 2009

There are some people out there that don't want me to post anymore but it is my freedom of expression if I want to post nude pictures on this site. If you don't want to look at my pics that is your option, I am not forcing you to look but I do have a huge group of followers that like to see me nude and I like showing everything. I think that most guys go to sites like this to see some cunt and that is what I like to do, spread my legs and show my cunt and also hold open my cunt lips so they get a good look. I am going to continue to post nude pics, my hubby and I like posting them and many of our friends like to see them along with all of my faithful followers.

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2010 at 06:55 PM funstuff funstuff
2 Dec, 2009

Well we all have different taste. From skinny women to bbw there is something for everyone in this world. Those people that feel the need to be mean, hurtful and judgmental they have there own issues and they were not even worth your time to post your message. They must not have listen to there mommy when she said "if you don't have something nice to say don't say nothing at all asshole"

If you enjoy posting pics on here more power to you! There is plenty of guys and women beating their cocks and clits off staring at your legs spread wide open and your pussy spread wide open and tits, the horny fuckers. LOL

Posted On: 6 Mar, 2010 at 11:08 PM sexyhels sexyhels
1 May, 2009

good for you,if people dont like what they see they dont have to comment,there is no need to get nasty with comments x

Posted On: 11 Mar, 2010 at 07:14 PM marranello marranello
7 Mar, 2010

Marylou just keep on posting you look great