JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Ever Hook Up With Someone You Chatted With On PV??   Reply to topic

Posted On: 11 Sep, 2010 at 12:40 AM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

I would be perfectly content just to be someone's cameraman.

Posted On: 11 Sep, 2010 at 08:29 AM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

and what do you know, lookalot, i'm in the market for one. lol
catch you next time you are in this neck of the woods????

Posted On: 12 Sep, 2010 at 06:23 AM lookalot lookalot
20 Dec, 2009

Possibly browneyes. I've got to move soon...am still hoping to stay local, but it's not looking good. I may wind up further away before this is over.

If I'm here though, I'd definitely take your pics for you.

Posted On: 7 Jul, 2024 at 11:30 AM littleg littleg
4 May, 2014

I hooked up with a couple in Europe in 2013 and I am still in regular contact with them. I'm Australian and was going to Europe on holidays to celebrate my retirement, at age 60, and my plans fell through. I knew this woman because she used to cam in PV chat and we would talk as well as watch. She said she and her husband had a holiday apartment, so I could stay with them. It was clear from the arrangements beforehand that sex would be involved. I had so much fun in May 2013 that I went back for two months later in the year. I also went every year until Covid closed the Australian borders. They have since moved, and I haven't travelled since the pandemic, so I haven't seen them but we email each other several times a week, and sometimes Skype. I got tested before I went, and she was tested, because she liked fucking without condoms. I was also tested to check my vasectomy was still effective, so I could safely cum in her. She had never had anal sex (her husband and the one previous boyfriend she'd had were too big) but I have a small cock so she wanted that in her ass/arse. We used a condom for that. Her husband sometimes watched us or took pics/videos (many of which are on my PV page) but he never joined in, beyond sometimes fucking her after I had made her cum with my tongue. She loved those cunnilingus orgasms. So he saw me having sex with her, and I saw him having sex with her, but we didn't have true threesomes. He and I are both straight. I am quite a conservative person in many ways but this couple opened my eyes to lots of really exciting new frontiers. I'm now 70 and she's a sexy, vibrant woman in her mid-40s. I think it would be fair to say PV has given me the most exciting thing in my life. She still gets her husband to take pics and videos of her to send me. Occasionally he finds a young guy with a big cock to give her a really hard fuck and they send me clips of that as well. So yes, it is possible to meet up with people you meet through PV!

Posted On: 8 Jul, 2024 at 03:11 PM ezcoupling ezcoupling
1 Jul, 2024

I haven't from PV (yet) but there are a "few" guys here I would love to meet! I have though from a different site and it was great! I only meet with my husband present as well, he likes to watch.. And should an issue arise (did once) he is there to make sure nothing bad happens to me. It has been the most erotic and exciting experience!

Posted On: 12 Jul, 2024 at 04:39 PM Singleman72 Singleman72
16 Feb, 2013

I have met 3 Ladies that I have chatted with on-line. Been quite a while since though. Things seemed a little safer then. A couple of the ladies were just 2-3 months long. Long distance fuck affairs. The other just 2-3 meetings for fun, she was Local. On PV here not even come close meeting anyone. Seems I'm past my prime.. And Life goes on..

Posted On: 12 Jul, 2024 at 08:35 PM ezcoupling ezcoupling
1 Jul, 2024

LOL Knight, you want everyone to be nice right after you call us al liars... Interesting

Posted On: 13 Jul, 2024 at 12:26 PM dutchess dutchess
9 Jan, 2010

Yep

Posted On: 14 Jul, 2024 at 04:49 AM Pinkjill Pinkjill
18 Aug, 2021

But I figured out who you are and I’m the only one.

Posted On: 15 Jul, 2024 at 12:40 AM ezcoupling ezcoupling
1 Jul, 2024

Bet he likes a suit and tie????