JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Car Voyeur-ing   Reply to topic

Posted On: 22 Nov, 2009 at 03:34 AM vicnic vicnic
22 Nov, 2009

I am interested in pics or videos of ladies in cars on the highway. I do a lot of commuting, spending most of my time enjoying looking down in cars from my truck. Every now and then I can catch someone in a short skirt, rubbing a thigh, etc. I would love to do some exchanging of photos or video (even staged). This drives me wild. Anyone interested?

Posted On: 24 Nov, 2009 at 01:20 PM marylou marylou
30 Apr, 2009

I like being nude in the car and flash truckers while hubby drives. My favorite is to lay down and spread my legs so truckers can see my tits and hairy cunt.

Posted On: 28 Nov, 2009 at 12:15 AM cindy69 cindy69
26 Aug, 2009

I like putting my legs on the dash and pulling my skirt up so the truckers can see my legs and my panties.

Posted On: 28 Nov, 2009 at 05:20 PM pete1233333 pete1233333
16 Jul, 2009

love getting gf on her seat on knees and leaning over to suck me as i drive, i then expose her arse to other drivers

Posted On: 1 Dec, 2009 at 04:05 AM bisoccermilf bisoccermilf
19 Sep, 2009

I also love to have fun while driving...especially on long trips. Many times we have passed truckers while I was sucking hubby off. I get so turned on knowing others are watching me as I suck his cock. I've also been know to drive in my convertable with a skimmpy top or bikini top or to have my skirt hiked high enough to show my shaven pussy....love the attention.

Posted On: 1 Dec, 2009 at 04:55 AM vicnic vicnic
22 Nov, 2009

Anyone have some photos or video? Would love to trade in interested :-)

Posted On: 2 Feb, 2011 at 10:37 PM niteowl11 niteowl11
16 Dec, 2010

my wife love for me to play with her pussy when we take trips, so the truckers can see her wet pussy,she has some very loud orgasams when we do that.

Posted On: 6 Feb, 2011 at 02:34 AM texhotcouple texhotcouple
14 Oct, 2009

Wife and I love to play whilst driving on the highway. I will usually drive alongside a truck while she uses her fingers or dildo. Sometimes she just pulls up her skirt, sometimes she's completely naked. A couple of times she has been on all fours with her bare ass pressed against the side window, fingering herself while she sucks me off. We always get an appreciative honk on the horn from the truckers.

Posted On: 27 Feb, 2011 at 01:29 PM juicyjennie juicyjennie
24 Mar, 2009

Love to take the roof off and stick my legs up while wearing a skirt and no panties.

Posted On: 15 Mar, 2011 at 10:41 PM eippih2003 eippih2003
25 Sep, 2010

My wife and I both have family several states away, and travel the interstates regularly. Two years ago we had a funny "voyeur" experiance with a truck driver. Our daughter was only a few weeks old, so we had to stop every two hours or so to allow my wife to breastfeed her. After several hours, and stops, we were less then an hour from her parent's house. Our daughter started crying for food, but we were so tired we wanted to keep going and push for home. My wife pulled out her breast pump, opened her shirt, and started pumping to get enough milk for a bottle. There was little traffic, so after a few minutes I started to wonder why a big semi was right alongside us. My wife figured it out when she looked out the window and saw that the trucker was looking down at her bare breasts. Needless to say she turned bright red and quickly covered her chest with a blanket. We laughed later, but at the time she was really embaressed.