JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Can you believe how many hot, beautiful women there are in the contests this May?   Reply to topic

Posted On: 21 May, 2010 at 09:54 AM Hiwayman55 Hiwayman55
17 May, 2008

There are so many hot, beautiful girls in an incredible May contest field. Some girls I would kill for are not even going to get passes. As a token of my gratitude for your endless patience for me placing you on pedestals just so I can look up your dresses and unending esteem I hold you lovely ladies in for ditching your clothes, I pledge that each and every one of the girls that finish 5th through 15th will star in one of my fantasies over the next month. You will hit heights that only the “Priceless Girl” can describe (and she oughta know having been there several times herself;)). Please give me 2 days notice if you wish to be in the same fantasy as one of the other winners. Also, I must impose a strict limit of 3 girls per night. I wish I could do more but there is no way I can do less.

PS Of course there will be many “Co-stars” from the non-posting or non-winning members of PV for the month of May appearing in my nightly “3 ring circus”. That also includes, and you know who you are, those special girls who in a way that said “I care”, had the restraining orders hand delivered;)

Posted On: 21 May, 2010 at 09:54 AM Hiwayman55 Hiwayman55
17 May, 2008

PPS Just kidding @ restraining orders

Posted On: 23 May, 2010 at 01:26 PM jjhsx42 jjhsx42
10 May, 2008

LMAO

Posted On: 24 May, 2010 at 02:17 PM Hiwayman55 Hiwayman55
17 May, 2008

They were ALL hand delivered.