JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Bush lover   Reply to topic

Posted On: 9 Dec, 2010 at 04:08 PM snake13 snake13
24 Mar, 2009

I would like for PV to run a best bush contest. Some of us are hair lovers and would like to see more of the above topic rather than all those shaved young ladies. Though they are nice to look at, it seems they are the ones always winning the cash. It would be nice to see a contest dedicated to those who haven't shaved their pubis.

Posted On: 24 Jan, 2011 at 10:10 AM lovetoshow lovetoshow
19 May, 2009

Hi
Nice to see someone else standing up for the full bush a pussy cant be a pussy without lots of fur please ladies bin the razor and let them grow

Posted On: 24 Jan, 2011 at 06:58 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

I look through all the posts. I am so tired of guys telling the females that they should shave. I especially love the following two comments:

On posts:
"I would have scored you higher if you were bald"

Remedy: don't like what you see move on, no need to score the person low!!
You are entitled to your opinion of what you find sexy, just as the person posting is entitled to have their body look the way THEY want it to look!!

In chat:
"I could lick you pussy all day & night. BUT you have to shave first. Can I watch you shave?"

Newsflash: This is a CHAT room. You aren't licking my pussy. So therefore I won't be shaving to accomodate your request!! And FYI, even if you were licking it, I still WOULDN'T be shaving it!!!!!!

Posted On: 24 Jan, 2011 at 07:05 PM restlessjoe restlessjoe
12 Oct, 2010

Good suggestion Snake. I'm a lover of women with thin bush.
Something like browneyes!!! Meat with parsely...great combo!!!

Posted On: 25 Jan, 2011 at 05:30 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

I like both shaved and unshaved. And isn't variety the best part of viewing contributions??? From post to post you never know what your gonna get. Young and MILF, women of all shapes and sizes, and shaved or unshaved it's all good. Maybe it's just me but a woman just doesn't have to look a certain way to look HOT.

Posted On: 5 Mar, 2011 at 12:57 PM tonguencheek tonguencheek
6 Mar, 2010

I would have to join in and agree that I too love the bush.