JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Blank profiles   Reply to topic

Posted On: 3 Nov, 2010 at 03:29 AM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

I think we all enjoy viewing profiles with a profile pic and a little information about the member. Submission photos and videos are a real plus. Is there anything more boring then viewing a profile that is completely blank??? I realize that some members can't allow there identity to be known due to there job or for personal reasons. I also understand that not everyone is comfortable with posting nudes. I am fine with that. But even with those things considered,I don't believe anyone is at risk of being discovered at this site if they tell what they like to drink or what type of music they like. It might take ten minutes to answer the questions on your profile...Sure maybe it's a bit of a hassle.But it will make your profile far more interesting.

Posted On: 3 Nov, 2010 at 01:08 PM therealed therealed
19 Nov, 2008

Hey,

We agree on this one and always try to encourage people to fill in at least the basics. But conversely we respect their right to keep their preferences completely to themselves.

Ed

Posted On: 5 Nov, 2010 at 08:36 AM juicyjennie juicyjennie
24 Mar, 2009

then these people need to respect my right to not answer their emails, their private message requests or their comments about my profile. personally it makes me uncomfortable to communicate with someone that has no picture or even the most basic of info

Posted On: 5 Nov, 2010 at 11:04 AM therealed therealed
19 Nov, 2008

Fair point Jennie,

That's why we offer the flag as spam and report abuse options for example.

We try and offer the best and most varied options for all.

Thanks,
Ed

Posted On: 5 Nov, 2010 at 03:03 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

Very good point Jennie. I would also be willing to bet that over half of the blank female profiles are really guys. You know that is just the whole thing. You have no idea of who your dealing with if there profile is blank and why everything about them is such a big secert.

Posted On: 5 Nov, 2010 at 03:32 PM browneyes16 browneyes16
22 May, 2010

What annoys me the most about the empty profiles is the comments they make about those who post or cam. They are quick to criticize the pics or videos, especially when the poster doesn't show or blocks their face. And leave comments like "I would have scored you higher if you showed your face or if you were naked". Like it is their right to demand things as the viewer.

And I agree with Jennie, they should not get pissy when someone refuses to communicate with them. And you see it all the time in the chat room.

And pink the men with the female profiles will never go away. Once they get called out in the main room they disappear but I'm sure they create another profile.

Posted On: 5 Nov, 2010 at 03:45 PM pinklicker pinklicker
13 Jun, 2009

You made another good point browneyes. When you hide behide a blank profile and no one knows who you are. It's just too easy to be a jerk or to be demanding or to be someone your not. And if you are discovered or mouth off too much and get banned. You can come right back and create another blank profile.

Posted On: 8 Jan, 2011 at 01:39 AM ausnudechik ausnudechik
28 Jun, 2010

I never Pvt chat with anyone who has a blank profile,,,its just one of my things lol.

and can anyone tell me why so many people a so protective of their StarSign?

Posted On: 9 Jan, 2011 at 11:32 AM eyeballs eyeballs
16 Oct, 2009

haven't i WARNED U about big-brave-facelless angry critics who live in there mom's basement??

even jenny who HATES no profile-pic members, gives me a break.
all it takes is being a decent person.

breaks my heart when i see a sweetheart share that can't show her face get rude low vote comments from those who offer NOTHING in return (how about a "thankyou" 4 letting U peek at her nipples dick-head!?).

it's just the nature of the beast. nothing's perfect.

but i DO wish that some idiot's would be kinder. it makes us ALL look bad, just cause we're on the same food chain!
we criticize & discuss because we CARE! HEY heart-throbs!!!