JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Advice...   Reply to topic

Posted On: 31 Mar, 2010 at 05:53 PM boredinnys boredinnys
24 Mar, 2010

My MIL and I were out of town on business,went to a bar got pretty tipsy, I said she had saggy tits jokingly and next thing I knew her shirt was up and she was showing me. When we got back to the hotel, i went swimming, I had no other clothes so I had to wear a towel, I feel asleep naked next to her (her head was at the foot of the bed my head was at the head) and woke up with my cock and balls pressed against her leg and i could see right up her shorts to her bald pussy, she didnt move or say anything about it,when we woke up in the morning she tossed me her thong and TOLD me to wear it, it would be comfy while i wait for my shorts in the drier! I think she enjoys seeing me nude and the sexual tension is out of control, but for some reason she just wont act upon it.

I know she has had an affair or two, she knows I have had affairs and frequently post on craigslist seeking sex, she only knows this because she replied to one of my ads awhile ago ( nothing came of it, just a laugh), neither of us would EVER tell each others spouse, we always talk about sex (and her lack of it from her husband)..Seems like she pushes me to a point then backs off. Shes let me take cell pics down her shirt, I tell her when Im at her house I steal her panties ( I really dont) she just giggles. She is a self proclaimed cock tease. Recently we were at a work function, drinking and I straight out told her that before she gets to old to enjoy it, im going to fuck her harder then she has ever been fucked she looked me dead in the eyes and said "yea ok" there was a bit of shock and sarcasm in her voice.

Any advice or suggestions would be great. Im not a troll, or someone looking to stir the pot i just want to know what I should do!