JOIN NOW FOR FREE

Actually looking for a male to fullfill fantasy   Reply to topic

Posted On: 26 Jan, 2010 at 07:31 AM andr3w andr3w
26 Jan, 2010

This is what I want to do for my girlfriend, she wants me to do this as "as long as he's not ugly" (her words).

I want to quietly bring a guy into our bedroom, have him strip down and get himself hard in the bathroom, then quietly climb into bed, on top of my girlfriend and start fucking her slowly. Her fantasy is to awaken to find a stranger fucking her and my fantasy is to see another guy please my girlfriend.

She is a blonde in her early 30s and is a mother of 2 (natural body, not chubby) She is also fixed! I can show screenshots of a video we made, but will not show her face for obvious reasons.

The twist is that I want her to think it's me until she fully wakes up and cums when she realizes it's her fantasy coming true. I may join in if the mood strikes and fuck her in the ass, but I may just want to watch :)

She has given me the go ahead and told me to find someone. We are located in central Maryland. I have more details and some rules. If you feel you can handle this assignment, please contact me. oh and under 35yr males only.

any questions, please ask. I'd like to do this this or next week.

Posted On: 30 Jan, 2010 at 06:49 PM pasul1 pasul1
26 Oct, 2009

I would like to discuss this more with you.

Posted On: 23 Feb, 2010 at 04:23 AM ebrithil ebrithil
21 Feb, 2010

I would love to do this for you two, but Im down in Florida. U see, this would play into one of my fantasies too.

Posted On: 25 Feb, 2010 at 12:55 AM aida_my69 aida_my69
31 Mar, 2009

I would love to do this for all of you, but Im in down in Asian (Kuala Lumpur). U see, this would play into one of my fantasies too.

Posted On: 9 Apr, 2010 at 03:14 AM fraxinus fraxinus
22 Jun, 2008

I'd be very open to this. Please see my profile and contributions and let me know.
J

Posted On: 10 Apr, 2010 at 02:31 PM outsidenaked outsidenaked
25 Feb, 2010

I am willing.lust slightly over 35.I'm 38 but u will not b disappointed.glamp52@gmail.com